Pages

PBS Parents: Your Resource for Parenting Tips & Parenting Advice

My toddler and school-age son turned me on to PBS.org.  I didn't know about all the games related to the shows on TV.  I know that sounds weird considering the commercials that come on between shows, but seriously I wasn't paying much attention.  So when they told me they wanted to go online, a few months back, I let them after some tutorial sessions on Internet usage.  One child is now 4 and the other is 5.  They do well getting to the website.  They really make good use of their time and they free me up as well.  Recently, I checked out their pages for parents.  Great tips to keep children engage with things other than TV and toys.  They also have a wide variety of topics related to: education, parenting, fun, games, activities, and more.

PBS Parents: Your Resource for Parenting Tips & Parenting Advice

No comments:

Imagine If Gifts Shop

Custom Search